<p><img style="display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" src="https://azure.wgp-cdn.co.uk/app-yourdog/posts/old_forge.jpg" alt="" /></p><p>We know how difficult it can be to find a dog-friendly holiday property that caters for more than two dogs, so we've come up with our pick of the best holiday properties in the UK which are suitable for large four-legged families.</p>
1. The owners of the Old Forge in Norfolk have three Lurchers and five Deerhounds, so they understand dog owners's needs — especially owners with a big family of dogs! Unlimited, well-behaved dogs are allowed at this eighteenth century working building, which has been lovingly restored and features beams and a wood burning stove so you can get warm after a long dog walk.
2. An unlimited amount of dogs are allowed to stay at Caroyview View Holiday Cottage on Isle of Skye, North Scotland. Dogs are allowed anywhere in the cottage attended or unattended and the cottage has a large, safe, enclosed garden with fantastic views over the loch toward the famous Cuillin mountain range.
3. Pets are very welcome and any size or number of dogs are considered at Crossfield Cottages in Staffield, Cumbria, which is tucked away in its own valley. The cottage has its own fenced patio outside and there is a well-fenced field for your dogs to have a good play. There is also a wide selection of good walks locally to suit all types of dogs and owners.
4. The Little Comfort Farm Holiday Cottages in Devon is a collection of five dog-friendly, self-catering cottages with their own enclosed gardens. The owners provide a map of their 70 acre farm showing dog owners where they can walk their dogs, both on and off the lead. In the cottages you will find a list of local North Devon beaches where dogs are welcome together with details of dog-friendly pubs, restaurants, and local gardens which allow them on leads.
5. Situated in an ideal location just off Central Promenade in Blackpool, and only metres from the beach, The Chesterfield is a uniquely dog-friendly place to stay with a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Your pet can join you in all areas of the hotel, including the bar and the dining room!
To find more dog-friendly holiday properties, visit: www.yourdogholidays.co.uk