From eccentric politicians to a silver-tongued showman – Six People Who Changed The Dog World goes into detail about some of the people who have made a difference to the dog world.
In this new collection, you’ll be able to read about:
- Eccentric politician Richard Martin – who tirelessly campaigned for the introduction of animal welfare legislation.
- Physiologist Ivan Pavlov – a dog lover who gave us a better understanding of our dogs and their emotions.
- Clarissa Baldwin - CEO of Dogs Trust and respected pioneer of dog welfare.
- Charles Cruft – the showman who transformed the dog world – and if you hadn’t already guessed by the name, he was the founder of Crufts!
- Jaak Panksepp – it’s thanks to this man that we now accept that our dogs experience a rich emotional life.
- Karen Pryor – who changed the way we think about dog training.
Read today with a Your Dog Membership
Not a member yet? Join today and get unlimited access to our magazines and collection specials - from training tips, advice and plenty more. Read anywhere, cancel anytime. New titles added every month without added costs. JOIN NOW!