To coincide with Pet Dental Health Month, Lily’s Kitchen opens up its Doggy Dentist, the only dentist you and your pet will never want to leave.
Eight out of ten people say teeth are one of their partner’s most attractive features. But bad breath is a massive turn-off. And as a nation we love our dogs who are the perfect partners to cuddle up with, so fresh breath and good oral hygiene is just as important for our four-legged friends.
According to Lily’s Kitchen research:
- Less than half of dog owners take their dog for an annual dental inspection.
- Over half believe their dog suffers from bad breath.
- A third wouldn’t know what to do if their dog had a dental issue.
To coincide with Pet Dental Health Month (February 2020) and Valentine’s Day (14th February), Lily’s Kitchen, the maker of proper food for pets, has created the ultimate Doggy Dentist experience for pups and their owners, guaranteed to leave your pet with a Holly-woof Smile.
But this is no ordinary vet! Owners and dogs alike are guaranteed to enjoy this dental experience which will include:
- A canine-friendly check-in – pets and their parents will be greeted by a friendly receptionist who will guide them through a series of short and snappy questions (including some fun ones!) to ensure the expert vet has all the important dental details.
- The petting room – this is where the real fun begins. No more nervous panting in the waiting room, it’s playtime! ‘Play buddies’ will keep dogs entertained hunting for Woofbrush rewards in the ball pool while owners learn all about the science behind Lily’s Kitchen’s innovative, natural dental chew and how best to care for their dog’s teeth via an interactive quiz and fun fact-trail.
- An expert check-up – time to show those pearly whites, but don’t worry there’s no intimidating examination table in this room. Woofers get to relax and watch squirrels on the TV screen as the vet takes a peep at their chompers. As well as best dental care practice advice for canine companions, each dog will receive a Woofbrush to make sure they’re selfie ready!
- Snap the Hollywoof smile – stop by our photobooth before you go, have your dog pose for a snap for the Hollywoof Hall of Fame. Photos will be sent directly to your smartphone for you to share with all your pup’s adoring fans on social media, and can also be printed on site for you to put on your fridge back home.
Henrietta Morrison, founder of Lily’s Kitchen comments: “Keeping your dog’s teeth in good condition is really important and very much part of being a responsible pet owner. However, many of us don’t feel confident about how to properly brush our dog’s teeth or know where to get advice on good canine dental practice. It can be a bit embarrassing when the vet looks at your dog’s teeth and says we should be doing a much better job.
“So we want to show you lots of tips and tricks to ensure your dog’s teeth are in tip top condition. You’ll want to show off their gnashers in no time! We are inviting you to the best dental experience you’ll ever have and what better time to do it than Pet Dental Health Month!”
Book your visit: Lily’s Kitchen Doggy Dentist will be located at
297 Westbourne Grove
Opening times: Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th February, 10am to 6pm.
A limited number of 30-minute bookings will be available each day, as well as a number of walk-in appointments, subject to availability, and limited to two dogs per entry.
Guests can book their visit at Eventbrite HERE.
Every Doggy Dentist visitor will get to take home Lily’s Kitchen Woofbrush dental chews to help them keep up the good work on dental care.