West Kellow Yurts
We are an Eco friendly solar powered yurt campsite (with mains back up) situated on my parents farm in the beautiful and historic fishing village of Polperro in Cornwall. We want to offer our guests the chance to get back to nature and have a relaxing break from the modern day grind.
The local area has many great coastal walks, coves, beaches and attractions to explore (see things to do section on our website). Whilst at the farm, you can enjoy a campfire (or light the log burner inside the yurt if the temp hasn't quite picked up enough), have a BBQ or relax in a hammock/sun lounger whilst listening to the birds in a peaceful environment with all the other sounds of nature.
This is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with nature.
- Relax in your own hammock/sun lounger (each yurt enclosure has one) and gaze at the stars.
- Walk around the farm – we have a large wildlife pond with ducks and some spectacular views.
- Cook over an open campfire with kebab skewers, or use a conventional BBQ or 2 gas indoor hobs.
- A football golf course and goal, 2 swings and a swing ball (plus 9 acres of field to roam freely!).
- Each yurt has its own seating area, but there is also a VERY LARGE communal table that could fit all your friends and family around for a banquet!
- Walk to Polperro (15 mins) and explore the shops/pubs/restaurants with boat rides to Looe available. They may even let you catch a fish for your dinner for later on.
- Drive to Talland or Looe beach (Looe has powder sand and both are just 10 mins away) and enjoy the famous fishing town's local food/establishments/fish markets/quirky family run shops.
- Visit Fowey (25 mins and £5 cash only car ferry) or the Wadebridge- Padstow Camel trail (45 mins).
Visit www.westkellowyurts.com for further details and to book your stay.
Email: [email protected]