Pack Holidays - The Auld Shop Cottage
This beautiful cottage was actually a shop dating back over 250 years, so it is definitely full of character and history. Just imagine all those stories going back over that length of time. It has a lovely sea view from the cottage too!
It is a very short walk (a minute or so) to the stunning harbour (which just happens to date back to the 16th century.)
This harbour is also home to the Scottish Traditional Boat Festival (which takes place in June).
You can easily amuse yourselves all week with lovely long walks along the coast, visiting local cafes, restaurants and bars in the towns and perusing around the lovely independent shops.
This beautiful area has so much to offer!
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- All bed linen and towels and tea towels.
- Free broadband and wi-fi throughout
- Holidog tags, poo bags, dog towels for muddy feet and furniture throws
- Sleeps 2: One bedroom, with sofa bed downstairs if needed
- On-street parking outside the door
Email: [email protected]