Pack Holidays - New Mill, Stalham Staithe
The Museum of the Broads (and coffee shop) is just across the road from New Mill. There are some lovely walks around quiet country lanes and around the Broad.
Stalham is a 10 minute walk where you can find some local shops (butcher, flower shop, pet shop, vets and a Tesco) and some takeaways, Oasis Indian restaurant and a few pubs.
Note that New Mill does back onto a Main A road so some road noise can be heard from the courtyard.
What we offer:
- Five dogs, Please ask though, as we can be flexible
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 Super King + 1 King
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke Free Property
- Broadband & WiFi
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- All bed linen and towels
- Central Heating
- Smart TV’s
- Books / Games
- Dog Crates on Request
- Dog bowls, dog towels/dog blankets, holiday dog tags, and furniture throws
Email: [email protected]