Kelling Heath Holiday Park
The natural escape in North Norfolk.
Close to the north Norfolk coastline near Weybourne, Kelling Heath is set amongst 300 acres of woodland and rare open heathland in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Kelling Heath is a wonderful environment in which you can relax and enjoy activities together with children, family and friends. Explore miles of woodland and heathland trails for walking and cycling, or discover the diverse range of wildlife and many species of birds.
Kelling Heath also offers a range of recreational and leisure facilities including indoor and seasonal outdoor pools and tennis courts.
Get close to nature and stay in one of the impressive woodland lodges, a luxury holiday home, or bring your own touring caravan or tent and stay in one of the three touring areas, each with its own facility building.
Experience the unique environment of Kelling Heath at your own pace, and go home refreshed and relaxed.
On site you can enjoy:
- Village Square with evening and children's entertainment in select weeks
- Village Store
- Forge & Terrace restaurant & bar
- Brackens Cafe
- Woodland walks & nature trails
- Guided walks & bookable family activities in select weeks
- Cycle hire from Huff & Puff Cycles
- Health & Fitness Club
- Outdoor leisure pool (seasonal)
- Tennis courts
- Fishing (permit required)
- Wildlife watching from the Hide
- Catch the steam train for the Halt (ticket purchase required) Playparks
- Dark Skies – ideal for astronomy!
Opening Dates & Prices
Open- 9 February - 9 December
Prices- From £21.75 (2 adults, pitch, electric)