Pack Holidays - Herring House
Herring House is an absolutely stunning ‘upside-down’ barn conversion in the gorgeous seaside town of Winterton on Sea. The cottage is only a 10 minute walk from the lovely sandy beach and dunes (and The Fishermans Return dog friendly pub and a smashing local fish and chip shop.)
Winterton really is one of Norfolk’s prettiest coastal villages, and as Herring House is so close to the glorious sandy beach and dunes, it really is a fab place to spend a short break or a week long holiday.
What we provide:
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- All bed linen and towels
- Free wifi throughout house
- (Games, jigsaws, dvd’s)
- Walking maps and books)
- Crates on request
- Dog bowls, basket, towels/dog blankets, holiday dog tags, furniture throws and toys
- That Herring House is a non smoking cottage and we would be grateful if you could respect this.
- Herring House has a refundable security deposit of £100
- We will provide you with a welcome pack for your arrival (please let us know if you have any allergies) consisting of cake, fudge, milk, tea, coffee and sugar (and some treats for pooches).
Email [email protected] for more information or to book today!