Here's just some of the highlights:
- Very reasonably priced
- Open moor a few minutes walk away
- Fantastic views
- Log burners in all properties
- Children and pets welcome
- Excellent food in dog friendly Peter Tavy Inn
- Owners in adjacent, old farmhouse are happy to answer any questions; lend maps, and advise places to explore.
- Get a glimpse of a ‘green’, self sufficient lifestyle on owners' smallholding with rare breeds of hens, sheep, goats, and ponies; vegetable plot; log fired central heating boiler etc.
Ruth & Chris Boswell
Email: [email protected]
Dog-friendly Camping, Glamping & Holiday Parks