Pack Holidays - Chapel Barn, Sheringham
This stunning cottage, full of lovely features and nooks and crannies, originally housed the horses who hauled in the boats from the bay and latterly (due to its wonderful high ceilings) was an art gallery.
Chapel Barn has been tastefully and honestly converted into a gorgeous hideaway suitable for up to 4 people. There is a glorious sea view from the kitchen, and because there is only a single walkway at the front of the cottage, there’s extremely little footfall passing the cottage (usually only the neighbours). It is ideal if you want to be a stone’s throw away from the sea and in the heart of the bustling town, but it has the most fabulous advantage of it being as quiet as possible.
- Tea, coffee, herbs and spices and milk and sugar
- All bed linen and towels and tea towels. NO BED LINEN SUPPLIED FOR THE SINGLE SOFA BED IN THE UPSTAIRS BEDROOM
- Gas central heating
- Holidog tags, poo bags, dog towels and furniture throws
- Sleeps 3 in two bedrooms – with the option of the use of the single sofa bed for smaller individual
- 3 dogs welcome (more by prior arrangement)
- No dog beds or dog toys supplied
- One bathroom
Email: [email protected]