Last updated: 8 September 2015
Cookies used to benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Allow you to share our content with your friends on social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website experience for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the quality content we do at the price we do).
- Allow Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to record how many users visit Your Dog.
- Provide relevant advertising to visitors through Google Adwords, Google Adsense Advertising Network, Adtech Advertising Network and Social Media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.
Learn how to control your cookies
If you want to find out more about how to control your cookies please visit the links below depending on the web browser you use. However, please do remember if you choose not to receive cookies at any time, Your Dog may not function properly and certain services will not be provided, spoiling your experience of the website.
Please read about the Types Of Cookies Used By Google and if you would like to stop us and other websites using your browsing data to improve your web experience, please install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.