Looking for a dog friendly holiday in the UK? Whether it’s a cottage, log cabin, camping, yurt or quaint bed & breakfast, a dog friendly short break offers a great opportunity for you and your dog to enjoy!
The best dog friendly research has thankfully been done for you! Your Dog Magazine now offers a 68 page guide on everything you’ll need, not just accommodation, but also dog friendly days out and dog friendly restaurants.
When choosing your holiday accommodation, it’s good to know you have options to eat out in pubs, cafes and restaurants that allow dogs, plus a few good dog friendly days out on top of the ample walking opportunities.
The Your Dog Discounts & Offers Annual will help you decide on the right place to stay, PLUS you’ll get exclusive deals and money off… this could be Dogs Go Free (potentially saving over £50!), % off meals and accommodation, free gifts on arrival… we have so many to choose from!
The Annual also provides exclusive dog friendly discounts on shopping, such as dog food, leads, beds etc. At just £7.99, there’s a whole year of savings to be had and almost certainly you’ll save that money over and over again. You’ll also receive a Your Dog Discount Card and free Your Dog card holder. Just show your card in any participating dog friendly venue to get the discount.
Top tips for your dog friendly holiday!
- Get inspired! Browse the many options for dog friendly UK short breaks.
- Choose your area – Norfolk coast, Yorkshire countryside, or the south west beauty spots? Our top recommendations for dog friendly stays.
- Looking for something a bit different? Check out these unusual dog friendly places to stay.
- Smooth holidays need careful planning! Here’s our advice on dog friendly happy travels.
- Does your dog travel well in the car? Expert advice on travelling with your dog by car here.